SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, or contact us, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address when applicable.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing: We may also send you emails about our store, new products and other company updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to register an account we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it as stated in SECTION 1 of this policy.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you register an account, contact us or you change your mind then you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at: WHG.Net Pty Ltd PO Box 424, LITHGOW, NSW, 2790, Australia.
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 5 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
- _session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows us to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
- _visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits.
- _uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
- cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
- _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional.
- wholesale_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
- WHG.Net Pty Ltd
- PO Box 424
- LITHGOW NSW 2790